[at-l] New Year's Resolutions

I don't normally make New Year's resolutions, but I'm making an exception
this year and making one, sort of like Jim and Ginny's one party contracts.
I didn't get much hiking done in 2002 due to increased work and family
obligations and it was telling on my physical and emotional well-being.

I resolve to do two section hikes on the AT in 2003, come hell or high
water. I know this doesn't sound like much to people who live out east, but
because I live near St. Louis, it involves two major road trips.

I've already planned one of those hikes, doing the Virginia Triple Crown in
April. Can't wait to see McAfee Knob, Dragon's Tooth, and Tinker Cliffs.
Plane reservations to Roanoke are already locked in. The second hike will be
north out of Hot Springs, perhaps in the fall.

I'm psyched for 2003!

Happy New Year to everyone.

Pete Fornof
Broknspoke