[at-l] Dehydration of packaged meat

--
Anyone ever dehydrate meats like smoked sausage, polish sausage, or anything
of the sort, then vacuum seal for the trail?  Lookin for sure fired tested
and proven methods.  I need meat.  Allergies to peanuts and soy. Thanks

Soleman - WAYAG ?
Ted Anderson  www.trailjournals.com/soleman

It was on the first of May, in the year 1769, that I resigned my domestic
happiness for a time, and left my family and peaceable habitation on the
Yadkin River, in North Carolina, to wander through the wilderness of America

                                                  Daniel Boone