Live outside for six months
Grow a beard
Shave my head
Walk about 2200 miles
Seldom use indoor bathrooms
Stink
See a bear
See a moose
Fall in love with another woman - Mother Nature
Skinny dip with the above woman
Eat stuff & things
Get to know some mice and critters
Visit some country churches
Be cold, warm, hot, wet, dry, uncomfortable, and comfortable
Build relationships that will last a lifetime
Look at the glass as half full
Help my fellow man/woman
Try not to fart in shelters
Soleman - WAYAG ?
Ted Anderson  www.trailjournals.com/soleman

It was on the first of May, in the year 1769, that I resigned my domestic
happiness for a time, and left my family and peaceable habitation on the
Yadkin River, in North Carolina, to wander through the wilderness of America

                                                  Daniel Boone