[at-l] Tuna & Chicken Foil Pack

I too have converted to the foil packs of tuna fish.  They foil packs
have no water in them.  I always pored off the water in the cans anyhow
and I think that the smell of the water would attract animals.  Plus, the water
just added to the weight of the can.  I had to crush up the empty can and
that was always a hassle.  Also, the empty can was heavier that the empty
foil pack and smelled more.  Also, I thought the the tuna in the foil packets
was a better grade of tuna than in the can.  I could squeeze my mayonnaise
packets right into the tuna foil packet and eat right out of the foil packet.

The down side is that the foil packs cost a lot more.  They are not for
hikers short on money.

Panzer