[at-l] An Obit

Hi, I'm a newbie, but enough about me.  Related to "Smokies Gift,"
and not to darken the skies too much, the following caught my eye in
today's obits:

David Richie, 70, Appalachian Trail developer: Richie, who as a
National Park Service official played a major role in the development
of the Appalachian Trail, died Dec. 20 in Hampstead, N.C., of colon
cancer.  As the Park Service's Appalachian Trail project manager for
13 years, Richie oversaw the acquisition program that protected land
surrounding the 2,100-mile trail, which runs from Georgia to Maine.

AT0?