[at-l] Mice

No reason to laugh, this is a frequent topic here. Most shelters have hooks
for you to hang up your pack which may or may not protect them. As for rats
crawling on your face, I guess you get used to it. There are critter proof
bags you can get to put food and such in. One good reason to sleep in a tent
if you ask me.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"