[at-l] Tuna & Chicken Foil Pack - More Food Ideas

--
I second the idea re instant pies - there are some instant cheesecake
mixes out there, complete with graham craker crust mix, that you can do

there also are various gummie-type candies that come in real fruit
flavors with added vitamin-C - I think Hi-C makes a version of these; I
must have eaten 100 lbs of those on the Trail in 2001! :)

thru-thinker