[at-l] Tuna & Chicken Foil Pack

> The tuna comes in two different varieties that I've
> seen - one is chunk light tuna (Starkist) and the
> other is chunk white albacore tuna (Bumblebee).

Starkist also makes the Albacore packs.  I had some on this weekend's hike,
mixed with mac & cheese.  (Bob, the fool!, didn't eat all his cheese, and I
got the rest of it...yummy...)

I found that propping the foil pack next to the fire will warm the tuna
nicely.  I also found out that the outer casing will burn off if you get it
too close to the fire...

Shane