[at-l] pack buying

<PRE>I applied for a job at REI for many many years with no results.I would call
and they would always say we're not hiring now.The last time I filled out an
application I wrote a note saying I was sure they would never hire me because
it seemed they had something against a short fat old lady with 40 years of
back packing experience.They called the next day and I was
hired!Unfortunately I had a car accident and was unable to keep the job.Most
of the people REI hires are well qualified,well informed and highly
experienced in some form of outdoor activity,right Mark?tattoogranny