[at-l] snowshoing

Did a little snowshoing on Saturday, into Nuclear Lake (outside Pawling
NY). Very nice, tho since I was the only one out I got to break trail all
the way. Just enough snow to justify the snowshoes, and the only other
tracks were from the deer and rabbits. Alas, no south-bound frozen-Felix's
this time of year <g>.
I was going to try for a New Years Eve overnighter, but the last weather
report I heard was for rain/freezing rain and sleet, I think it will be
much more comfortable pulling up a Guiness at the local bar....

Y'all have a good New Years...

skeeter