[at-l] Ruck Site

--
Okay, kiddies - long overdue, but an updated Ruck site is now hovering at
<A HREF="http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck";>http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck</A>

You can go to <A HREF="http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck/2003/2003schedule.html";>http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck/2003/2003schedule.html</A>
directly to get this years info, or click on Future or click on the Ruck 2003
logo at the bottom of the index page to get there.

History and Photo links from the main page don't work yet - I have to wade
thru 5 years of links in the Ruck directory to figure it all out, but I'll
try to get it all fixed in the next day or two.  If you've looked at the site
recently you'll need to "refresh" to see the new pages, and maybe even delete
previous cookies, not sure.

Please email me off list with any missing links on the new pages (other than
history and photos), misspelled words, and any schedule info you have that I
don't have yet!

I'm time dependent here, as I have to get this all fixed by the 2nd, so don't
dally in sending me feedback :)

Red