[at-l] Was Shooting Preventable?--My Christmas Day

So? I doesn't argue in any way against my point, you are in a lot more
danger driving to the trail head than you are at anytime on the trail, guns
or no. Around 50,000 people a year die on the roads, guessing only 1% of
them are hikers that's 500 a year, and I think its safe to guess 10 injured
for every one killed so that's 5,000 injured every year. And I've yet to
hear of more than one injured on the trail this year by gunshot.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"