[at-l] Sheltowee & Nomad on Delta

--- Paula Anderson <at_cheerio@hotmail.com> wrote:
> did anyone else know they
> were on the Delta in-flight
> entertainment?   was I the only clueless wonder
> here?

WOW. I'm engaged to be married to the guy, and I
didn't even know he was on there! How cool! I doubt
that Sheltowee even knows about it. I'd call him and
tell him, but he's on the AT right now!

This was filmed for the Fine Living Channel in
Natchez, Mississippi, in November 2001. The other
hiker on the film is not Nimblewill Nomad; it's
actually the Artful Dodger, who hiked with Sheltowee
from Ohio to Natchez before he got a back injury that
forced him off the hike. Sheltowee and Nomad did hike
together, but not until Arizona, and they both
finished their cross-country hikes at the Pacific
Ocean last month.

BTW, Sheltowee no longer has the post-trail look ...
he is now short-haired and clean-shaven and looks
about 15 years younger. :)

Waterfall