[at-l] RE: "My trip" by Felix J. McGillicuddy

\
smokinjoe wrote:

> Think I will do the trail again this year maybe starting about April
10
> or something like that.  Guess I ought to get me a new pack and some
> stuff since all my gear burned when my house went up last December
22nd.
> (second) or something.

I'd wait 'til about the 6th of April. You always do your best work when
the
pressure's on, Jack. You'll have too much time to ponder the gear if you
start buyin' it now.

Well, I'm just putting $300 bucks in the whole kit regardless what
Jardine and the thru-hiking papers and wingfoot says.

> Makes twice you came by here in Huntington, (Marshall 38, Louisville
15,
> - GMAC Bowl), and never even gave me a call.  Next time try to be a
> little more respective and come on over here and see me.

Au contraire, smokinfraire. The first time I came by, I got a "The
residence
you are trying to reach is currently on fire. Please try your call again
later." I think it was December last year\ Like, the
Superintendent of the Department of Education for the state of West
Virginia
is a volunteer position.

But he is  allowed to steal up to 5 million per year.

 And, the top three hobbies for the yout of the
state are 1. Smokin' 2. Litterin' 3. Smokin' and litterin'.

You just insulted my Grandson, Colton.  He asked me.  "Does Felix want a
piece of me"   I said,  "Shush lil buddy,  just keep your det cord dry"

> Oh, Oh, Oh, Sharon!  Why do you do these men this way?

May I be Frank with you? Her name is Shirley...and, she does men this
way
because that is the deal they made with God.

I agree with you on this one.  But why does she do us ALL this way?

--
Felix Navidad
ME-->GA '98