[at-l] GA RUCK -- Food & Food Preparation Equipment

The current attendance list has not changed for two weeks, it is:

This is a rolling roll call - Add your name to the bottom of the list
and repost it back to the listserv. Once a week or so I will summarize
the list and repost a new roll call.

GA RUCK ATTENDANCE

OB
Sly
Lee I Joe
Trooper
Bryan
Sunny and Frank
DaleAmerica
Linda and Jon
Chainsaw
Suz
Rogene Beers
Vcat and John
TrendRules
Hummingbird
Dutch Treat
David A.

Updated 14 December 2002, 7:00 pm

I will post another update when there are changes to post...

Lee I Joe

Dic, hospes, Spartae, nos te hic vidisse iacentes dum sanctis patriae
legibus obsequimur.