[at-l] HAP-pyyy NEW Yearrrrrrrr!!!

Well, if I had a clue as to where I was going, I'd've said look
for us on the trails south of Damascus... (Gee, that's only 500
AT miles, more if you count Art Loeb, Benton McKaye, Pinhoti,
etc....)

But here it is Friday night and I'm clueless as to where to
head.

Dang.

All I know it that I want to start the coming year as I did last
year -- on top of Springer. Just an all around fun experience.

So I and the boys are off to Springer, soon, maybe before
Monday. We may hike the southern end of the Smokys AT, we may
hit the Art, we may just head to Springer and hang for a day or
three. Don't know.

But as long as we end up on Springer Tuesday nite, I'll be
happy.

Travel well and safely, all,
and catch you next year.
Sloetoe