[at-l] Re: Ohio....

Caroline Cook wrote:

> >This time, I took 70 across the
> >vast wasteland we call 'The Buckeye State'.
> >

> Them's fightin' words, boy.  And Indiana is playing in which bowl? <VBG>
>
> Black&blue (native Buckeye)
>
>             Ohio is a great state!  We have it all- cities, farmland,
> lakes, snow and sun.  You just need to spend some real time here to
> appreciate it, not just cruse down the highway.  Hike some of our
> trails.   http://www.buckeyetrail.org/

Ohio is the 'Buckeye State'?  Wow...(you have to admit...the part of Ohio
that I-70 crosses is pretty boring...just like northern Indiana. I
agree...southern ohio is mighty nice. Hell, the hiker formerly known as Mrs.
Felix lives there. How bad can it be.)   (I've never been in jail in Ohio.)
(Oh, wait. Is Portsmouth in Ohio?)

--
Felix Navidad
ME-->GA '98