[at-l] Trail Books - reposted

Well,

"There Are Mountains to Climb" by Jean Deeds set my feet on the Trail...
and planted the seed of a thru-hike...

I couldn't sleep well for a month or two after reading her book, and my
stomach hurt every morning upon awakening... until i cam fully awake and
realized I had only been dreaming. I'd just read a book... I wasn't REALLY
going on a thru-hike... ha!
;-)

It's all her fault.

--