[at-l] David Richie Dies; Helped Secure Appalachian Trail

The *negotiations* were often contentious, David's nature was anything but...
TJ

Thank you for forwarding this news. I hope this man's life can be an
example of how it is possible to be both contentious and productive for
the trail and our sport.

Bill...