[at-l] Fw: Section hiking

--
"Just a plug for section hiking since orange bug mentioned a 15 year plan.
Actually mine was supposed to be a 10-15 year plan but motherhood, job and
life stuff got in the way and it topped out closer to 30 years."

I shoulda kept reading before I asked 'how long' :O)
I still have 600 miles to hike. But I'm not certain I want to complete the
trail as a section hike anymore, seems whenever I get time to backpack I
return to Maine and NH.
TJ < on the as long as it takes plan :O)