[at-l] Glad to be back

Dear All,
I'm back on the list after a self-imposed internet blackout for about 2 years
or so.  I finally finished my section thru-hike of the AT last August in
Damascus and it was sweet.  My friends George Roy (Geo '96) and Joe Cook (74)
flew down to spend the last night with me and help me celebrate!  My sister
and son were already there.  We celebrated on the back lawn of the Fox Inn
due the graciousness of the owner.Anyway I'm glad to be back.
            D-Train - Dot MacDonald

Congrats, D-Train! Welcome back! How long did your section hike of the AT
take?
TJ