[at-l] Section hike/Algonquin

--
"am having a schedule change...can
definitely do a week in the Algonquin Provincial Park in Ontairo,
Canada...However...moose, bear, etc...don't know if I want to do it
alone..anyone been there?...especially in June?"

 Algonquin's huge, LAOldHiker. What part are you thinking about visiting?
I've been to Kiosk, which is the furthest North campground, and did the
Highland loop backpacking trail off of Rte 60 (there's a dozen day hike
trails there too) in the very southern part of the park. There's plenty of
multi-use trails, from old railbed bike trails to dogsledding trails. June =
bugs. Bears hang out at some campgrounds, but are actively managed. Do not
fear Moose at all, unless it's Sept/Oct and you're between a bull and cow, or
it's May and you're near a Mom with young, or you're driving at dawn or dusk.
And as far as 'ect.'... you just might hear wolves at night!
Aaaaoooooooo!
TJ