[at-l] Six Moon Europa Sil-Nylon tent

>> I am hoping to see one at the PA Ruck or the Gathering next fall.  I
still am
using my Peak1 Cobra which I am having a hard time parting with...  but a
savings of 2 lbs is hard to keep looking at it as a viable shelter... Thus I
am looking at the Europa and the Nomad as a huge weight savings for me and
part of my trim down. <<

Unfortunately the Rucks are a bit too far away for me to attend. However I'd
be glad to ship a Europa tent to either Ruck if someone would be responsible
for sending it back after the affair.

I'm not sure the exact dates of the Ruck but I don't believe I'll have
production versions of the new Moonlite ultralight pack available. If I did,
I'd send one of them along also.

-Fallingwater