[at-l] Santa Was Good To Me!

Santa (AKA My wife) was very good to me this year.  Under the tree I
found an Unlimited Direction WarpSpeed pack!  This is great, since last
summer the adjustable metal blocks on my old frame pack really started
digging into my shoulders.  The new pack weighs 42 oz, has 3000 cu, in.
capacity, and includes a 128 oz hydration bottle.  I may have to do a
winter hike soon just to try it out.

--
Christopher L McNabb
Operating Systems Analyst         Email: cmcnabb@4mcnabb.net