[at-l] "My trip" by Felix J. McGillicuddy

--
Subject: Re: [at-l] "My trip" by Felix J. McGillicuddy

In a message dated 12/21/02 2:50:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
marshajones@adelphia.net writes:

Makes twice you came by here in Huntington, (Marshall 38, Louisville 15,
- GMAC Bowl), and never even gave me a call.  Next time try to be a
little more respective and come on over here and see me.

He's blown past us in Delaware twice as well without stopping by (we are
a mile from the interstate), both times with some lame excuse like this
chiropratic nonsense this time (geesh).  Some people will use any
excuse.  <vbg>

Black&blue

Felix asked me to pass this one on to you good folks.  Dr. Sly, please
take notice.

 <http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html>