[at-l] Seam Sealing

admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Orange Bug

Okay, have you been sniffing glue or something? Why would anyone
seamseal their joints?

As far as your silnylon bags, simply run a bead of silicon caulk
sealant along each seam, then pinch a couple of fingers along the seam
to force the stuff into the thread holes and fabric.

Sniffing glue?  Do you realize, OB, that you are insulting our list
members?  I mean, I would never ask you, "OB, have you been sniffing
glue or something?"

My apologies to Adhiker2003 for the unkindness unwarranted accusation
via that question.  Sorry.

Jack