[at-l] Hey..we have famous people on this list!

Not much of a trip report today. Just a local hike on
the Boulder trail systems.

Afterwards (after my mandatory caffeine fix,
naturally) strolled into a local book store.

Temp. fed my long distance hiking addiction by
thumbing through "Scraping Heaven" by Cindy Ross. A
nice account of section hiking the CDT over the years.
If I had the resources I would be out this coming
year.. (grin)

Then I thumbed through "Hiking the Triple Crown" by
Karen Burger. And who did I see providing anecdotes
for hiking? Why some people such as James Lynch III
and John "TJ" Gordon (among others)! Cool.

OK...have a nice holiday all. (If you did not already
celebrate a holiday earlier this month...)

=====