[at-l] Glad to be back

--
Dear All,
 I'm back on the list after a self-imposed internet blackout for about 2 ye=
ars or so.  I finally finished my section thru-hike of the AT last August i=
n Damascus and it was sweet.  My friends George Roy (Geo '96) and Joe Cook =
(74) flew down to spend the last night with me and help me celebrate!  My s=
ister and son were already there.  We celebrated on the back lawn of the Fo=
x Inn due the graciousness of the owner.Anyway I'm glad to be back.
                                            D-Train - Dot MacDonald