[at-l] OT Rant

> all own boats. Give it
> up the numbers have blown you out of the water.

What numbers? You keep on changing your numbers for
comparison.

Bryan, this discussion, at least on my end, is closed
by me. Please do not address me in any more e-mails
pertaining to this discussion. Any further talk on
this topic is moot as what we are discussing is
changing from e-mail to e-mail.

I will not respond any further to this discussion.

Thank you.

=====