[at-l] PA Ruck

Many thanks to G.Roberts for assembling the list of folks who'll be at Pine
Grove in January; one small incidental correction to his list; not that
anyone cares, but I live in Hanover, NH, and not Baltimore.

In any case, am looking forward to seeing lots of you guys there.  Lemme try
this one again:  When will we see more info on the Ruck page as far as
scheduled events, driving instructions, etc.?  I'm corresponding with
several folks who are curious about this, and could use the information.
Thanx in advance to anyone who can help with this.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf