[at-l] "My trip" by Felix J. McGillicuddy

Felix

Think I will do the trail again this year maybe starting about April 10
or something like that.  Guess I ought to get me a new pack and some
stuff since all my gear burned when my house went up last December 22nd.
(second) or something.

Makes twice you came by here in Huntington, (Marshall 38, Louisville 15,
- GMAC Bowl), and never even gave me a call.  Next time try to be a
little more respective and come on over here and see me.

Oh, Oh, Oh, Sharon!  Why do you do these men this way?

Jack