[at-l] Really OT: Gov ain't good or bad

Private insurance companies operate the same way with the premieums..
The hope is that the outgoing demands do not exceed the payments.
The old country doctor is long gone.  You can't do an appendectomy on the
kitchen table
as my mother-in-law experienced fifty years ago.
The doc would get slapped in jail.
Rogene