[at-l] OT - LOTR, Two Towers

I enjoyed it a ton - brings back so many awesome memories for me - I
first read the three books as a kid in the NC mountains at summer camp
in the early 1970's . . . I'd say the 2d movie is a bit darker and less
rich in character than the first, but still awesome . . .

One last thought - I jsut HAD to laugh out loud when I first say that
the company making these movies was named Wingnut!!!!!!!!!!!

thru-thinker