NOT HAVING PIN (was) RE: Be paranoid (was) RE: [at-l] Debit Cards

--
In a message dated 12/19/2002 11:19:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> I have found that the value of a pack of cigarettes is directly proportional
> to the distance from the trailhead.  Once you get far enough away from the
> trailhead, cigarettes are worth their weight in diamonds...
>
> Shane
>
> (Who always carries extra smokes.)

Hahaha...

There was a couple that also smoked on the trail this year.  Since I always
left town well stocked and they only brought a pack with them, they'd be
bumming a few a day or two out of town.  I usually got a full pack back once
we reached the next town, so I never complained, unless it was getting down
to the nitty gritty.

You ever notice, a cigarette at 13,000 feet last longer? : )

Sly