[at-l] down bag : specific question

I have an REI Downtime 0 degree bag. I've had it for a few years and I like
it. I also have a very old Northface Slimline bag that was rated to 20
degrees. I use the NF in the late spring and summer (it's lost loft since
1974). The downtime is way too hot except for early spring, winter, and late
fall. It's held up well and I think I got a good value when I bought it. It
packs pretty tight; I stuff it into the bottom of a small Dana Bombpack
along with a weeks worth of gear. YMMV.

Pete Fornof
Broknspoke

Subject: [at-l] down bag : specific question