NOT HAVING PIN (was) RE: Be paranoid (was) RE: [at-l] Debit Cards

the most valuable currency on the Trail is a hot cheeseburger, or a cold
soda/beer! :)  I found that a couple of plastic, one ounce mini-bottles
of wild turkey were right valuable, too! :)

I'm getting ready to go see the Two Towers - draw swords and charge! :)

thru-thinker