[at-l] My Packlist for AT Starting Jan 2nd

Ron writ:

one today. I will continue to carry my pocketmail.  I will just carry
the extra weight. I think that my pack weight is pretty good for winter
so I dont mind carrying another half pound.  I know eventually I will
send some of my stuff home so the weight will balance out soon enough.
Thanks for the note.  I think that I would really enjoy haveing a
written copy of my journal. Thanks   <<<<

I don't think you'll regret it.  I took a small hardbound notebook for
my journal in '92, and it was one of my treasured possessions.  That is,
until I lost it at a Trail Days slide show in '97, (I think).  I still
rue that day, and really wish I had it.  Just before I lost it I had
started to transcribe it (was I trying to tell me something?)  but I
only have the first 2 days.  Frustrating.  At least I have the slide
show.

Good luck,  and please post your journal here!

Ke Kaahawe

---