*Another Slightly OT* Re: [at-l] AT Funding

--
marshajones@adelphia.net writes:

> Sounds like you've been reading my mail!

My response:

Of course I read your mail (and most of the postings on the at-l).  I
especially loved the discussion about the sometimes primitive eat-breed-kill
mentality of men.  Those discussions on the at-l were almost as educational
for me as reading the Mars and Venus books.

My humble & oversimplified view:

Men are men.  Women are women.  These differences serve a purpose in the "big
scheme of life".  Let's hear it for differences...  Yeah! :)