*Another Slightly OT* Re: [at-l] AT Funding

Awwwwwwww, come on... As a newbie, I love to watch (or read) a good
fight!
Who said that you men of the at-l (manly men who live to eat-breed-kill
when
not thruhiking) could stop fighting among yourselves for entertainment
and
start getting all reasonable and amicable on us now???

Uh Oh....  Am I getting in over my head now, or what???  Tee Hee Hee! :)

Cheryl aka The Swamp Blar aka The Sometimes OT Trouble Maker

Sounds like you've been reading my mail!