[at-l] advice and attitude

> > What was the route you took when you hiked
> > from the tip of Baja Mexico to Barrow, AK?
>
> > Different year.

Shane,

That much I figured.  But what route did you take the year you made that
trek from the tip of Baja to Barrow?  Was some of it along the PCT?

There is this English Guy who is hiking around the world (Goliath) you might
enjoy.  He started at the tip of South America and had made it to the Nevada
and was headed for AK last I checked.  Here is a
linkhttp://www.earthtrekuk.net/

Anyway, I was curious about the route.  I know from your other postings that
you have 10,000 miles of long-distance hiking under your belt, so I figured
you might have gone by way of New York ;-).

Rick B