[at-l] AT Suggestions

If you want it cool, deal with the black flies and stay up north. If you
want it hot, GA, NC, TN, and VA can offer it to you. If you want something
in between. You might consider the mid Atlantic states, especially around
NJ and NY (only about a week for those two).

There is always something to be avoided and something to be gained in
dealing with those problems. Choose what is close to you or interesting for
you. Then, go do it!

OrangeBug