[at-l] Virus software OT

If you don't think you need a firewall then you are going to get into
trouble sooner or later. As I pointed out I'm seeing at least 4 attacks a
week and sometimes 6 or 8 attacks a night of people trying to plant trojans.
Now these people do prefer to take over systems with high speed lines but
they will stoop to taking over dialups. I am using a 56 Kb dialup while I'm
waiting for Southern Bell to finally get DSL out here.

So I think your advise is bad.

BK

"Si vis pacem para bellum"