[at-l] question for the blokes - another vote for the synthetic boxers

Another vote here for the synthetic, fairly soft/stretchy boxer shorts;
hanging loose, unless you go nude, almost guarantees more friction
between your equipment, the outer short, and hot, sweaty thighs [sorry
for the image that may trigger!].  With the synthetic boxers, you may
trap more heat, but you get the wicking effect and you have almost zero
rubbing potential.  During the summer, I often did hang loose in my $10
buck Walmart swimsuit shorts, and it was during that time period that I
came closest to having a chafing problem . . .

thru-thinker