[at-l] Driving route/distance, GA-RUCK

What's the best driving route, distance, and time from I-285 on the north
side of Atlanta to Amicalola Falls State Park?  I'm guessing 400/19,
65 mi., and 1.5 hrs.??  How far off am I?  What I'm trying to figure out
is whether I could get there from here about noon Sat. and drive back
home the same day, leaving late evening.  Takes me about 4 hrs. to Atlanta
from here.
	-- eArThworm