[at-l] Debit Cards

--
In a message dated 12/16/2002 1:11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> Carry a credit card and carry an ATM, but avoid check cards.

I don't know.

I've had the same checkcard/Visa with Bank of America since I hiked the PCT
and found that it works very well.  Of course, I don't have my pin number
written anywhere and only use it in stores,  bank machines or the post
office.

Also, by using Bank of America, I'm more likely to find one of their machines
and avoid those annoying fees.

Sly