[at-l] AT Funding (was flaming unrelated to AT Fund OnIncome Tax Form)

That was my point in the suggestion for more general lobbying effort toward
budget enhancement for all parks and wilderness sites. If separate funds
are earmarked for the AT, there would be temptation to limit additional
funding - even if the donations were inadequate for the task. If user's
fees and donations weren't adequate, it might be used as proof that the
AT/parks aren't among taxpayers' priorities.

OrangeBug