[at-l] Trail / parking info - Central VA

--

Hi folks,

We're section hiking between Waynesboro VA and Buena Vista VA - 2 questions:

1.  Anybody know about vehicle parking at the AT crossing of US 60 just east of Buena Vista?

2.  Anybody hiked this section in the last week or so?  There've been some stout ice storms here recently and we were wondering how bad the blowdowns and such might be.

Many thanks,

Wildfire & Wounded Knee