[at-l] Shelter Vandal Was: An AT'02 hiker's Lyme Disese Website

LJB> The www.matthewgoss.org/lyme.html site is the best I have seen yet.  Thanks
LJB> for sharing it.  Yup, it is scary but also full of facts we, as hikers, need
LJB> to know.  I even forwarded it to my daughter, who is an MD.

Ahh... so Matthew Goss was the bastard that wrote "Who is John Galt?"
on nearly every single shelter in the south.  I knew it was somebody
named "2nd Shift" and now reviewing his recommended reading list,
that just confirms it.  That guy sucks... how do we prosecute him for
vandalism?

Scooby AT '02