[at-l] OT was...AT Fund On Income Tax Form

--
In a message dated 12/15/2002 2:12:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> My response is a reaction to your personal attacks, not over political
> strategies or "helpful suggestions." Among such personal attacks has
> included your recent off list query -- "Btw: Isn't 'OB' a tampon?"

You attack him, he attacks you.  Rn'R's off list query, isn't posting it bad
nettiquette?

Frankly, I'm tired of reading the personal battles between the both of you.
They don't serve any purpose here.  If anything is off topic, they are.
Please keep them personal and off list.  Thanks

Wasn't all of this just mentioned by Ryan?

Sly