[at-l] AT Fund On Income Tax Form

Stop and give this idea some realpolitik thought:

1) If it ever was seriously considered every other special interest group
would set up howls to be included at the feeding trough.
2) If passed then there would be never ending battles over who got included
on the list: 501 (C)(3) groups only?, what about political advocacy groups?,
religious groups? The bloodshed would be spectacular.
3) Lastly, the Republicans are in full control, the Northeast has not been a
republican stronghold and the other groups most likely to benefit are
rabidly anti-Republican. Why would the powers that be have any interest
whatsoever in this idea.

Conclusion: it won't happen in the foreseeable future.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"